Saturday, 16 July 2016

Speedy Selfie Outfit no.2






Today I've got another speedy selfie outfit for you! I've been after a tea dress for a while and got my hands on this adorable number last week in the Asos sale. It's such a cute vintage style and is very comfy and chuck-on-able. For £15 I couldn't say no! As it's very girly, I've been pairing it with my Zara biker jacket to give it a bit of an edge. I wore this same outfit to the pub last weekend, but swapped my pumps for pointed flats and buckled a western style belt around my waist... I felt feminine and snazzy. :) 

I even bought the exact same dress for one of my best friends, Kat. As soon as it came in the post, I knew she would love it, and as it's her birthday next month, I got right back on Asos and ordered one to her house too! She is equally as pleased with it and said she was going to wear it on her holiday to Berlin.

There's very limited sizes left in the sale in both tall and regular, so get your skates on! Although hopefully they'll get more stock in as it's been popular. :) 

Polly 
x

3 comments:

  1. I love the tea dress! I love feeling girly and rather floaty when I'm at work and tea dresses are the perfect thing to wear. Admittedly I do buy a lot on Ebay!

    Tilly, Lavenderlemonade.net xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little dress! I really like outfit photos taken quickly like this because they feel more real :)

    Alice | Whiskey Jars Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks adorable on you! I love it
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete